I still hate Bella... maybe more even. So annoying.
Edward grew on me and by the end I was digging him.
Also, screaming women embarrass me. I don't get embarrassed often and rarely for something I did. I do however get embarrassed for others and last night I was.
Best part of the event was spending time with my mom. I love her.
To those saying they aren't sure they're gonna see Twilight because it will ruin the book blah, blah, blah. You'll see it. You have to. It might ruin the book a little too, but you will see it. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I liked bella in the book, but Kristen Stewart bugged me. Did she make a facial expression the entire movie? She was very boring to watch. Of course, Edward bothered me in the movie too. I liked him much better in the book. He was much too totured the whole time. He, with very few exceptions, looked like he was in pain and hated himself. Very annoying. And there were several parts in the movie where i was laughing when i'm sure it wasn't supposed to be funny. overall, not a huge fan. I liked the books way better.
I called Mike's mom last night to see if I could talk her into seeing it with me over Thanksgiving. I told myself that I wouldn't give in but everyone is talking about it and it bothers me when I have no idea what they are talking about. So I am giving in and going to see it. I am pretty sure that I will not like it though.
I love your commentary on being embarrassed for the screaming women. I saw it too and felt exactly the same way.
I can't get through book one because I hate Bella so bad :( I suck. I tried to like it. But I'm going to go see the movie to see what all the hype is about. I can't wait until the next time I see you. I think that meeting will be GLORIOUS.
I would really like to know the reasons you hate Bella. Those books are so interesting. It's amazing the polar opposites they create in people. People are crazy about them or they hate them. I feel weird being kind of a neutral on the issues. I like the books... there are parts I adore, but parts I HATE too. I will see the movie though. You're right.
Post a Comment