Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who doesn't love free stuff?!

I really am giving something away! For free!
Isn't it exciting! If you don't know what I'm talking about, read yesterday's post very carefully. I feel like I'm evolving as a blogger!

At first I announced the prize as Thanksgiving-esque. I changed my mind though. I decided to just do something I'm loving right now. I bought a super cute clutch bag on etsy and I absolutely love it! I use it to keep my ipod in but it's the perfect size for anything.


I am going to end the give away this Sunday, November 23. Get yourself entered to win by then or you'll end up disappointed! Good luck!

2 comments:

Salem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly A said...

WIshin' and hopin' and prayin' and plannin' (I am pretty sure this comment eliminates my chances of winning)