***Disclaimer: I had this post all ready to put up yesterday and then my Internet connection got all jacked up and it wouldn't connect all night. Lame. So I'm gonna call this one a technical difficulty in which I still get credit for posting yesterday. I make my own rules! :)***
Tonight will be a successful Friday night. It will consist of the following items.
Comfy Sweat Pants

Fuzzy Orange Blanket
This weeks episode of Grey's.

No, I'm not stress eating. I just happen to enjoy ice cream. :)

Tissues.

We all need a night like this every now and again. It's therapeutic. I'll be back to normal and ready to play tomorrow. If I bailed on you tonight please understand...
I'm lame.
3 comments:
I had a dream last night that I got a bowl of cookie dough ice cream... maybe we should hang out.
Sorry about the lame night. We need to talk. It has been far far too long.
Sorry about the lame night. We need to talk. It has been far far too long.
Post a Comment