Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Conferences

This post is as good as it's gonna get. Conferences were tonight and tomorrow night. I'm so tired and don't have any patience anymore. They took it all.
Parent-Teacher Conference

by Darren Sardelli

At the parent-teacher conference,
my father made a scene.
He scared my fifth-grade teacher
with his mask from Halloween.
She showed him all my science gradesand
said she was concerned,
but he just stuck his tongue out
when my teacher’s back was turned.
He drew a monster on the board
and claimed it was her twin.
He even shook her soda,
which exploded on her chin.
My angry teacher crossed her arms
and said, “This meeting’s done!
I now see where he gets it from—
you act just like your son!”

2 comments:

Laney said...

i just read the list of things you hate. i loved it. can I say that about a list of hated things?

Ali Snow said...

We had our conferences a few weeks ago and they are SO exhausting! If parents only knew what we went through for their kids.