This week I decided to switch it up a little bit.
I love to sing in the car. Not just sing but turn the volume as loud as bearable and just belt out the song. Most people wouldn't call it singing. Screeching. Screaming. Howling. Shrieking. You get it. I'm the person that everyone else is laughing at as they drive. The person dancing, singing, and who is oblivious to the fact that someone might be watching. Don't judge. You know you do it too!
There are thousands of amazing songs that I know all the words to and could listen to and sing over and over again. However, there are a few songs that are PERFECT scream and shout sing a long songs. Most of them are from the past few years.
The songs chosen aren't all fast and upbeat. The criteria I went off was songs that I can't help but turn up and sing when they come on. It doesn't matter how I am feeling or what I am doing. I just can't control myself. Some of these songs were way over played and I got sick of them for a while however I always come back to them. You might disagree with a few choices, but these are mine. Take it or leave it.
In no particular order- THE LIST:
- Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
- Not Ready to Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
- Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts (This choice was not inspired by The Office but could this clip be any more perfect for this post? I didn't think so.)
- I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
- Love Song - Sara Bareilles
- Should've Said No - Taylor Swift
- Come Home Soon - Shedaisy
- My Wish - Rascal Flatts
- I Think About You- Collin Raye
- There's More to Me Than You - Jessica Andrews
- This Kiss - Faith Hill
- Can't Fight the Moonlight - Leanne Rimes
- Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
- Apologize - One Republic
- Waiting On the World to Change - John Mayer
Just so you don't think I'm a super time wasting nerd, which in all reality I am but I like to pretend I'm not. You should know that I've been creating this play list in my itunes library for over a year. I just chose the best ones from it. I would recommend making a play list specifically for screaming and shouting songs you love. It's super useful at all times. What did I miss? If you have a really good suggestion I might consider adding it to the play list. Might.
Putting links to videos for each of the songs did take forever however. It was a super time wasting thing so I hope you appreciate.
2 comments:
Wow!!! I am loving that list of songs! I too have been known to belt it out to some of those ones. I especially like your country picks.
I like some of Avril Lavigne's to sing my little heart out to. Too bad I can't remember the titles. Um Strawberry Wine by Deena Carter (is that who sings it?). I am terrible with song titles so this is all I got.
Post a Comment