The scratch and sniff concept is ridiculous to me. Scratching a sticker, paper, shirt, etc. to then have an aroma produced seems silly. I just don't really understand. Honestly, I never will.
People magazines Sexiest Man Alive issue came out this week. Of course I bought it. I appreciate a sexy man. Anyway, while I was reading I came across an article I never would have anticipated
The Sexy Scents article - Scratch and Sniff style
The deal is they chose some sexy men and fragrances that make them feel sexy. In order to get a whiff of their "sexy scents" you RUB THE CHEST on their picture. HILARIOUS! The whole concept cracks me up
However, the no smell issue made it so I couldn't even enjoy the article. I'm sure if any of you had read the reasons these men gave for there choices you would have nodded your head and thought, "Oh yes, that smells nice." When I read them I thought, "Why is the world would you want to smell like that."
So here is a quick breakdown of the men, their sexy scent, and my thoughts on the matter.
Chase Crawford: Freshly Cut Grass
"I grew up playing a lot of football and golf, and I mowed the lawn as well."
My thoughts: You want to smell like cut grass? You want a girl to cuddle up to you and smell the sweaty outdoorsness of cut grass. Cut grass, weird.

Michael Phelps: L'Homme YSL
"It's good stuff! I got it as a present. I just spray a little of it on my wrist and then on my neck."
My thoughts: First- Do you know how hard it is to find a clothed picture of this man? Practically impossible. In fact, I didn't really find one. Second- I can't say anything about his cologne choice because I know nothing about it. However I can say that I am thankful to Michael for explaining how he puts it on. I would have been so confused about the process of wearing a fragrance if it weren't for him. Wrist first then the neck... interesting.

Taye Diggs- Vanilla, Chocolate, Sandalwood and Musk
"It's part of my little regimen to apply essential oils."
My thoughts: That just sounds like a horrible combination. Vanilla and Chocolate probably mix fine. Sandalwood and Musk probably do alright together as well. However, sweet baking product and essential oils smell good together? I don't think so.

Chris Meloni: A Day at the Beach
"There's just some calming effect about the beach... It's that soft, coconutty, baked, warm sun smell. It's fresh, it's clean, it's natural."
My thoughts: That sounds nice. I wish I could smell that. The only one of these four men that I wish I could smell is this man who I do not find sexy at all. That's ironic.

1 comment:
Lindsi-one question for ya...why would you want to find a clothed picture of Michael Phelps? I mean seriously!! Come on girl!! haha your blog always puts a smile on my face!
Post a Comment