
I absolutely love Ingrid Michaelson. Her voice is beautiful and she usually plays the guitar or piano while she sings. She also throws the ukulele in as well which is fairly impressive. She has an acoustic-electric vibe which makes her slow songs uptempo enough that I'm never bored. I think she is beautiful but she just seems normal and real. I like that. I'm sure if we ever met she would totally want to be my friend. No doubt about it.
I think she is amazing on her own however she has some pretty sweet duets with some of my favorite artists including Joshua Radin, Jason Mraz, Sarah Bareilles, and Matthew Nathanson. Fantastical.
There are several songs by her that I put on repeat and listen to five times in a row before I move onto the next song. My favorite choices are The Way I Am, Keep Breathing, Be Okay, You and I (featuring Jason Mraz), Sky (with Joshua Radin).
Get to know Ingrid. You won't regret it!
I found a few clips of here that I really enjoyed. See for yourself:
Old Navy Commercial You may recognize her song from this commercial.
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Funny
1 comment:
When we were on our honeymoon, I was really sick that first day and had a super high fever. I fell asleep and kept on hearing that song "the way i am" over and over and over again. When jason came in, i was like, "WHO KEEPS PLAYING THAT SONG?!" and he had no idea what i was talking about, so i was totally hallucinating. it was awesome.
Post a Comment