So in football there is a tradition called "hell week". The players participate in two practices a day. They are pushed hard by their coaches and a lot is expected of them. The point is for the players skills to improve and to unify the team.
I have decided to participate in NaBloPoMo. I will be posting once a day for the entire month of November. I like to think of this challenge as my own personal blogging "hell month".
I realize coming up with a post every day will be challenging however I see it as a great opportunity. I feel like I can definitely improve my skills and become a little bit better blogger. Besides, I feel like I have a ton to say lately. So it's time to make it rain!
***Side note: I liked this challenge anyway but with an abbreviated name like NaBloPoMo, how could I resist?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment