Monday, November 10, 2008

AOTW Time!

Artist of the Week: Tristan Prettyman



Tristan Prettyman is another super chill artist. She a girl with a guitar and a unique, almost bluesy voice. She is phenomenal. I promise.

She has two albums out, Twenty Three and Hello, plus a scattering of live sessions and singles. I love both of her albums however I can't stop listening to her first album Twenty Three. You can listen to her albums at amazon. Just click on the name of the album above. My favorite songs by Tristan are Simple as it Should Be, Madly, and You Got Me.

The lyrics to her songs make me stop and think and I really admire artists that can do that. My favorite lyrics come from her song The Story. Choose the song in the play list on the right and listen as you read the lyrics. It just intrigues me.

Are you feeling Tristan? I am.

4 comments:

Page said...

I just want to say that you're doing a wonderful job posting every day!! Keep it up.

Carly A said...

I love these AOTW. I feel like I am a part of the music world again!

Lacey Freeman said...

Totally feeling her.

leslie miles stobbe said...

I love her too. you should check out her Love EP. it came out before Twentythree and it is definitely the best one she's done...in my opinion.