Wear flip flops in the snow.
Smell.
Kiss my home teacher. After the lesson. Yep, it happened.
Live in Provo. (Sorry I'm just done with the P-town scene, FOR-EV-ER)
Paint my bedroom bright orange. This doesn't mean I won't have an orange room in my house at sometime. Just not an orange bedroom.
Participate in NaBloPoMo. It's fun but it's harder than it looks folks.
Raft the Nile. Too life threatening.
Tell my friends about my dream to have a tattoo on my ankle of the word orange in the color purple or blue. They just make fun of me and judge.
Quit drinking Diet Mountain Dew. It makes me happy.
Buy the frozen grilled chicken strips from Costco. I'm a picky chicken eater. Why did I think I that was a good idea?
Take an ESL (English as a Second Language) methods class. I want my evenings back!
Lend someone a LARGE sum of money. It puts too much pressure on me and them. Awkwardness always follows.
Leave my cell phone on my bathroom sink. It was ringing/vibrating and it literally vibrated itself into the toilet! It was AWESOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad for your wisdom. Hopefully I will not make those mistakes. YaY to the first commentor!
haha; I had forgotten about that home teaching story. I just had a good laugh!! It would be even better to hear you tell the story in person. Hey, will we get to see you in UT over Christmas??? And Kimmers?? Who else will be there? We should set up a girls' night.
You have rafted down the Nile?
haha I like this post. I will never post. Good thinking. When are we going to be friends again?
Post a Comment