Monday, November 24, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

The giveaway is over and a winner has been chosen! I used random.org number generator to determine a winner. The number randomly chosen was nine. The ninth commenter was.... (drum roll)
PAGINA OTTO!!!

Congratulations Page! You are loving blue and brown right now and well the clutch is blue and brown! It was meant to be! We'll discuss specifics about you receiving the prize over e-mail. It'll be nice.

Thanks to all those that gobbled and wobbled. It was super entertaining to get all of the comments with you all sounding ridiculously awesome! I got a real kick out of it! We'll try this give away again at a later date (much later). Stay tuned for that.

Since Page the Great is the winner I thought it would be a good idea to write 5 random pieces of memory I have of Page. This should be good. (If you don't know Page this won't make much sense. Just warning you.)

1. When I first met Page, we lived across the hall from each other at Liberty Square! The glory days! It was Summer and I was hardcore chillaxin'. Page was dating Jonathan Brehms (I clearly have no clue how to spell his name)and as usual studying her brains out. I remember running into her apart at all hours of the day and night to tell her something awesome, sing the latest song, do the latest dance, etc. She was usually there studying with JB. She always humored me and laughed a lot at my jokes. She didn't realize then that I am like a stray puppy dog. If you feed it at all or show it any attention it keeps coming back. I kept coming back and well she never threw me out. That was good of you Page.

2. She tried relentlessly to teach me how to do a cartwheel. She only laughed a little, to my face at least. I still don't have any cartwheel game. She tried though.

3. The famous Arizona road trip. "Lindsi, which road do you take to get to Arizona? Do you know how long it might take? I'm gonna take Brittney's car and I'm leaving in ten minutes. Don't worry." I thought Kim and I would have a nervous breakdown. She lived. Barely.

4. When she came home from her mission to Chile she moved in with Brittney, Kim, and I. She took down "The Eagle" picture that Kim had lovingly given me for my birthday. She replaced it with some weird wooden sign that said "Cocina". I'm still sad about "The Eagle", it was obviously traumatic. I remember it vividly.

5. The roadie to DC for her wedding. There were many great crazy girl bonding moments that weekend! My favorite wedding picture out of any wedding picture in the history of the world came from that weekend.
This is serious runaway bride material.

Page, I'm so glad you won the contest! I'm also glad you're my friend!

2 comments:

Page said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Winning the giveaway PLUS having an entire post written about me?!?!?! I have never been happier in my life, except for perhaps that very wedding day pictured above. Thanks, Linds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mackenzie said...

the best part about that picture is that it's in our ghetto white minivan.