Saturday, November 8, 2008

Google Reader

I use google reader. In fact, I LOVE google reader. I have organized all the blogs I follow into folders in my reader and I am very obsessive compulsive about how it is organized. I don't really know why. So I thought I would share the names of my folders because it gives a little insight into what a huge blogging dork I am (If you didn't already realize this from the NaBloPoMo participation.)

Here are the folders and how many links I have in each one...
  • Family (6)
  • Half Friends/Blogstalking (15)
  • I know someone they know (9)
  • Other randoms (22)
  • People I don't know at all (15)
  • Real Friends (40)

Pretty ridiculous I know! What can I say, I love to read about other people. It gives me material for my own writing.

There are a two blogs I would like to recommend to you today. Check them out, they make me smile.

  • Project Domestication This blog is written by a friend from high school. She finds great deals on cool unique items, she finds awesome recipes, cute decorations, etc. She really loves to make cupcakes and always has fun ideas for that. Also, you can find great links to other cooking/domestic websites. It's great!
  • Oh! How Lovely! This one is written by someone I don't know and I'm not even sure how I found it. She however, is completely on top of the blogging world and knows about a ton of fun contents, prize giveaways, NaBloPoMo, etc. She even told me about where I could find some cute free blog templates (which I haven't used yet, but will.) She is highly entertaining to read and a good resource to have.

*It has officially been one week of NaBloPoMo and I haven't missed a day yet! 7 DAYS (that's a week in case you forgot)!!!! I am proud of myself!*

**NaBloPoMo gives away prizes through a random drawing to people that meet the goal and post every day. There are a lot of great prizes. I am hoping to win one! Think happy thoughts for me!**

1 comment:

Lacey Freeman said...

I added the sites you recommended...they look like fun!