Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Future Leaders

I am taking a masters class that is held at a middle school in my school district. This afternoon as I was walking into class I overheard a conversation by two boys sitting on a curb waiting for a ride. They were probably 12 or 13 years old. It went like this:

Boy 1: Hey check out my new ipod!
Boy 2: Sick man. When did you get it?
Boy 1: About a week ago.
Boy 2: I thought your mom took your other ipod away.
Boy 1: She did.
Boy 2: How did you get her to buy you a new one?
Boy 1: She didn't buy it for me.
Boy 2: So, where did you get it?
Boy 1: I found it.
Boy 2: Where?
Boy 1: In some kids backpack during math.
Boy 2: Lucky!

Boy 1 is the future Governor of Utah and and Boy 2 is his future lawyer. We have a lot to look forward to. Pretty awesome, right?

4 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

Haha ok, as sad as this is......I have to admit that I laughed a little. Stupid teenagers.

Lacey Freeman said...

That is too scary. =/

Kim said...

Oh my gosh that hilarious! God Bless America. I wish Super Dell Was governor!

Carly A said...

Oh my goodness what a brat! I would have been very mean to him. I don't know how but I would have.