I caved.
I'm doing this in 20 minutes...

I only have one thing to say about this before I go. I hated Bella in the books. HATED, loathed, despised even. She bugged me so bad. Enough that I won't read book four. I bought it even but I am choosing not to. There are many reasons for my dislike but that's not important right now.
I'm wondering if the movie will change my feelings about her or engrave them deeper into my soul. Wow. That was the weirdest sentence ever. I expect I'll feel the same. We'll see.
4 comments:
I predict that the movie will definitely "engrave them deeper in your soul." (Very dramatic language there.) My biggest complaint about the movie is that I felt like they never really fell in love!
I also can't believe that I read the books and saw the movie. I haven't paid full price for a movie since high school!!
I didn't like Bella in the books either- too whiny. I actually liked her in the movie though. I can't wait to see what you thought of her!
You have to read book four. I feel like then Bella at least grows up a little. Come on Linds, just read it and get it over with. Closure is nice!
I can't believe that you haven't read book 4 and it is sitting at your house. What is your deal? Thah's like the best one. Get over Bella and read it. I couldn't put it down and Michael ended up having to move us into our apartment by himself. How was the movie? I want to see it but I don't because I think that it will ruin it for me. Let me know.
Post a Comment