About a month ago the itunes program on my computer randomly got messed up and wouldn't open. Worst day ever. It kept giving me this weird error and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I finally took my computer to my brother this weekend. My brother is a computer genius and can fix anything. Well, he was able to fix it and I AM SO HAPPY! Thanks Ryan!
I didn't realize how much I missed itunes. I really missed it! I love checking out new artists I hear about, searching through music, using the sweet new Genius side bar, free download Tuesdays, and so much more! So today is a great day!
I already downloaded this Beyonce single, and this Taylor Swift one too. Yeah itunes! Welcome back!
**Side Note: Not having itunes available to me did help with the money spending situation. I need to discipline myself now that it's back. I can do it!**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, I love both of those songs. I really like Taylor Swift's Love Story too!!
I really like the new background. And good job on your blogging all the time. I like it.
Wait, I need to know more about free downloads on tuesday! I've never heard of it. Please let me know all about it!
Post a Comment