I presented the following Would You Rather questions about a week ago. My lovely sister Katie is the only one that took the challenge and answered. Thanks Katie! The rest of you failed. Slackers.
The answer in bold is the one I chose. My answers are exciting and enlightening I'm sure. Okay probably not. Whatev.
I Would Rather...
1. be able to stop time while you slept or never need to do laundry
I love to sleep. I'm perfectly happy not having 6 or 7 hours of my day because those hours are dedicated to sleeping. I'm cool with that. Never doing laundry again... sounds fantastic to me!
2. be born with a refrigerator on your back or have an elephant as a close personal friend
I want an elephant as a close personal friend! That sounds seriously awesome! Think about it. You walk up to your friends and say, "Have you met my friend Mr. Elephant. He's rad."
3. be 4'1" 0r 7'9"
Short is sexy.
4. have 3 eyes or have webbed feet
If I had webbed feet, I would be a much better swimmer. Also, think of the conversations you could have with people. Good conversation starter.
5. have an obscene nickname you hate or have nobody ever remember your name
I wouldn't be able to handle having people not remember my name. It would hurt my feeling every time. I could turn an obscene nickname into a joke. Even if something bugs me I can always try and make it a joke. That's how I deal.
6. always get first dibs or the last laugh
I don't mean this in a vengeful laugh at you kind of way. I think of it more as be the last one laughing because life is that funny, kind of way. Does that even make sense?
7. be forgotten or hatefully remembered
I don't like to be hated. I don't like even thinking someone is mad at me or that I've hurt someones feelings. I'd rather not be remembered which is sad too but not quite as bad.
8. skip Christmas for a year or skip your birthday for a year
I'm being selfless. Thinking of others. I'll let you have Christmas and sacrifice my own birthday happiness. I'm a giver like that.
9. become uglier or become stupider
I don't know. I like knowing stuff. I need my knowledge. I'm a teacher. I'm attractive enough that a little more ugly couldn't hurt. Ha.
10. drink blood or drink urine
I've heard it's actually good for you to drink your urine. A friend of mine has a twin sister that drank her urine for a school project. It really grossed me out then but hey why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I actually agree with all the ones you chose except I would stop time to sleep. Wait till you have kids and you will too. Laundry isn't that bad.
I actually agree with all the ones you chose except I would stop time to sleep. Wait till you have kids and you will too. Laundry isn't that bad.
linds i know i've been slacking in the comment department, but i just want to say that i'm reading and loving every bit of this blog every day thing. i'm so proud of you. i'll try to be better.
Hmm these are good, but I would definitly prefer to be stupider than uglier. Think about it.. you can cover stupid up, but everyone can see you are ugly. Riddle me that!
Post a Comment