It's been 18 days of NaBloPoMo. I can't give up now. Only 12 more to go. Look at that good math.
This is going to be such a lame cop-out post but I have to put something up. It's not that I'm completely out of material. I have some good ideas but I haven't had time recently to make it happen. Also, my Internet isn't working at my apartment so I can only post during class or at school. That makes things very difficult.
A few housekeeping items:
- I'm working on the Internet connection thing. That should help me out.
- I also just fixed my camera. I have some picture posts coming soon including pictures of my condo. Wahoo!
- AOTW is coming soon with a pretty rad twist!
- Spoiler Alert: A new installment of Miss Sullivan's Class Says the Darndest Things coming this week! I've been saving this up since September. I'm excited!
Thanks for humoring the lameness of this post. Here's something to end you with a smile.
I love when the underdog comes out on top! Happy Turkey Day!

3 comments:
I'm impressed with your posting preserverance. I think I would have given up after day 2. Man I really admire you.
Your camera got fixed, but is the memory card your own? Afraid not. I'm not quite sure whose fault that is :) I'm excited for the one about your class.....I bet it will be hilarious.
Just caught up on all the blogging mania. I found myself making a checklist during the smelling diaries 1 entry. I think I asked you almost all of those questions. GO ME, I'm awesome!
Post a Comment