Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Worst Day Ever

I wasn't going to say post anything about this because nobody but me really cares and I get made fun of for these types of posts. However, I then decided that it would be disrespectful of me of not to express my sadness regarding the following events. In a past post I expressed my love and admiration for Ozzy Lusth one of the favorites on Survivor: Micronesia this season. I sadly report the he was blindsided and voted off with the Immunity Idol in his possession (idiot)! It happened two weeks ago and I am still trying to get over it. I had such high hopes for him winning this year and it has definitely made Thursdays a little bit less exciting. I'll miss you Ozzy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Lindsi. Also, you need to make it available to make more than one selection on your poll. I wanted to put like 3 answers.