This season is Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs. Favorites. They took 10 super fans and put them on a team against 10 past Survivor favorites. This season is honestly fantastic and let me tell you why.
Ozzy Lusth. He is one of the castaways from Survivor: Cook Islands. He got second place and lost in a 4 to 5 vote. I was really disappoint
ed that he lost and then he got a second chance to win on this season! I have been so excited all season watching him because I believe he is the best Survivor ever. I know I am weird and a little too passionate about it but I can't help it. Ozzy isn't really a big guy, he's kind of goofy looking, and he doesn't seem like that big of a deal at first but he is like Tarzan. He climbs trees and catches 8-10 fish with a spear every time he goes fishing. This season he even caught a fish with his bare hands. He swims like a dolphin, can hold his breath for up to 3 minutes under water, he wins individual immunity almost every time, he leads his tribe to win the immunity idol, and much more. He is crazy and I love him. Things are looking good for him this season and I have high hopes that he will win the million dollars. He makes my life just a little brighter and Thursdays my favorite day of the week. My family laughs at me and makes fun of me and you can too but you can't stop my Survivor Fever. :)
Ozzy Lusth. He is one of the castaways from Survivor: Cook Islands. He got second place and lost in a 4 to 5 vote. I was really disappoint
ed that he lost and then he got a second chance to win on this season! I have been so excited all season watching him because I believe he is the best Survivor ever. I know I am weird and a little too passionate about it but I can't help it. Ozzy isn't really a big guy, he's kind of goofy looking, and he doesn't seem like that big of a deal at first but he is like Tarzan. He climbs trees and catches 8-10 fish with a spear every time he goes fishing. This season he even caught a fish with his bare hands. He swims like a dolphin, can hold his breath for up to 3 minutes under water, he wins individual immunity almost every time, he leads his tribe to win the immunity idol, and much more. He is crazy and I love him. Things are looking good for him this season and I have high hopes that he will win the million dollars. He makes my life just a little brighter and Thursdays my favorite day of the week. My family laughs at me and makes fun of me and you can too but you can't stop my Survivor Fever. :)
4 comments:
Jason saw this post and then said something about the King of Micronesia and Zoolander, I didn't get it and didn't think it was funny. See? I'm way funnier. I like that you like Survivor, I fully support that.
I don't know anything about Survivor.
But I do want to say that I'm glad I could see you last Sunday night! I am glad that we are friends. And that you snuck into the "Freshmen friends" group. You are a good sneaker. And a good teacher to all those little munchkins in your class. And I like you.
Did you know that the guy that won Survivor: China is from Pleasant Grove? Date him. NOW.
Emily, he is from Pleasant Grove and he does fit my requirements of being short and skinny however he is also gay. Which is NOT one of the requirements. Sorry to disapoint.
Post a Comment