One of my favorite things about mine and Kim's friendship is our random conversations and moments. When we go on long road trips something entertaining always seems to happen on our car ride returning home. Our recent weekend getaway to Vegas was no different. On the way home we ended up playing MASH. Remember... Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or House. The 100% accurate future fortune telling test. Kim and I were pretty impressed at how realistic they turned out and have serious confidence in our MASH futures. So here is a look into Kim and Lindsi's futures.
Important Note:
1. Our future husbands were determined but for their personal safety and ours they will remain nameless. All you need to know is they are both a perfect match for each of us and they are tall, dark, and hotty hottersons.
2. There are 2 categories I grew up playing with that Kim had never heard of they are Married or Divorced and Rich or Poor. She didn't like these categories but I was the scribe so I won. I also made up one more category which ended up being a favorite of ours: Lame or Cool.
Lindsi Marie Sullivan:
Our home will be: a shack
We will live in: San Diego, California
We will be married in: Timpanogos Temple
Our honeymoon will be to: My Grandma's Cabin at Strawberry Reservoir
Number of kids we will have: 5
My job will be: Teacher
My husband will be a: Doctor
We will be poor (Not sure how this works with the doctor thing but we will be living in a shack too so something sketchy is obviously gonna happen.)
We will stay married forever!
We will be cool (duh, like that was a question)!
Kimberly Ruth Crane:
Their home will be: a house
They will live in: Davis County
They will be married in: Bountiful Temple
Their honeymoon will be to: Belize
Number of kids they will have: 6
Kim's job will be: a Dance Teacher
Her husband will be: a Lawyer
They will drive: a Honda Accord
They will be rich.
They will get a divorce. (Kim was real mad about this.)
They will be cool (duh also)!
So there you have it. Kim and Lindsi's futures lives. Pretty dang believable if you ask me. If this motivated you to play MASH again for old times sake, I found a fun website: http://www.playmash.com/ Comment and let me know what the future holds for you! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All is good on my mash but the divorce part. Can we just pretend that one didn't happen? I want a rematch so I don't get divorced this time.
There are no rematches in MASH, Kim. Just live with it. I have to live with being poor. At least we're cool.
Post a Comment