I am an office fan too... the last eipsode of whatever season they finally got together... I cried. It was a little embarassing to cry watching the office, but these guys are so cute! I was a little nervous at Pam's reactions to him though... like maybe they want to make her say no or something to keep it interesting. I don't think my heart could take it!
Oh Lindsi...we may not see each other nearly enough, but we still like the same things. I would love to watch the Office with you instead of Kendall. He just doesn't appreciate things like this as much as you and I do.
I'm with Ashlee. I totally thought they made it seem like Pam might be hesitant, which so worries me because I cry over their relationship too. Dave thinks I'm weird, but I just love them together!
Hannah, do you remember when we used to watch Gilmore Girls together. Your comment reminded me how cool we are. It's too bad that Logan is too far for a quick Thursday night drive to watch The Office. Dang.
Double Dang. And Ashlee...there's no way she'll say no. I just have to say that I love the fact that Jim got the ring a week after they started dating. Cute!
Lindsi- I just heard this song on my sister's blog that I've never heard, but I really like. For some reason, I just wanted to tell you about it....it's called "Out of my League" by Stephen Speaks. If you don't already knwo it, check it out.
8 comments:
I love that you put the office on your blog! Happy Happy Day that the Office is back for us to enjoy!
I am an office fan too... the last eipsode of whatever season they finally got together... I cried. It was a little embarassing to cry watching the office, but these guys are so cute! I was a little nervous at Pam's reactions to him though... like maybe they want to make her say no or something to keep it interesting. I don't think my heart could take it!
Oh Lindsi...we may not see each other nearly enough, but we still like the same things. I would love to watch the Office with you instead of Kendall. He just doesn't appreciate things like this as much as you and I do.
I'm with Ashlee. I totally thought they made it seem like Pam might be hesitant, which so worries me because I cry over their relationship too. Dave thinks I'm weird, but I just love them together!
Hannah, do you remember when we used to watch Gilmore Girls together. Your comment reminded me how cool we are. It's too bad that Logan is too far for a quick Thursday night drive to watch The Office. Dang.
Double Dang.
And Ashlee...there's no way she'll say no. I just have to say that I love the fact that Jim got the ring a week after they started dating. Cute!
Lindsi- I just heard this song on my sister's blog that I've never heard, but I really like. For some reason, I just wanted to tell you about it....it's called "Out of my League" by Stephen Speaks. If you don't already knwo it, check it out.
What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas!!! WWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Post a Comment