Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Goodbye My Friend

I am officially declaring my camera lost. Forever. Goodbye. So I feel it only appropriate to give my trusted friend a final goodbye and tribute. I am putting up some of my favorite pictures that I have been able to take since getting the bud at Christmas of '06. Goodbye and thanks for all the good times. I love all these pictures for many reasons. Which one is your favorite?
Hillarie wishes you a Merry Christmas!

My little first grade munchkins!
It's hard not to love this picture. Especially because it's still snowing in Utah and I want to be back in weather like that!

I REALLY love this picture. It makes me think, "Runaway Bride!"

Me, my girls, and the rascals


Slim and Toni, I promise he was happy to be there.


Scary, very scary.

Sweet shades.
Slim and Jonas. Best buds.

This is not even kind of flattering of me. However, I love that Scooter and I are just chillin'.

My irreplaceable girls

I couldn't help myself. He loves it when I expose embarrassing pictures of him.

Katie Sue and Scoots. They're making the same face!!!

We're just racing! I think we're winning!

My cute second graders form last year! I miss these little gems!

Three of my most favorite people and they just look so happy!

The Britt, The Linds, and The Jack. Super cool.

We are going to Mexico! Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!

She's getting ready for her modeling debut. Gorgeous.

I can't get enough of this little chubster!

Also, a part of her modeling portfolio. She can't help it if she's got it!

So that's all folks! Thanks camera for the good times, I'm sorry I lost you in the end.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Farewell, little camera. I am going to forward Jason to this post just so he can see that picture of Sam. I think he has a man-crush. Don't tell anyone, he might get mad and hit me again.

Page said...

My favorite is of you and your class, because if I had one wish, it might be to be in second grade again and to be in Miss Sullivan's class. That would be SO FUN.

My second favorite is of me as runaway bride. Glad you put it up, b/c I didn't even have that pic!

Jackie Sullivan said...

I'm so glad you had some fun times with your good friend! He will be missed!

Mr. Smith said...

I like the one of Sam the best! It left me speechless.

taylor and laney said...

i choose the picture of hillarie. does it get any better than that? hillarie and a nasty furry santa ear muff.