Sunday, April 13, 2008
Oh Where, Oh Where, Could It Be?
I can't find my camera. Anywhere. It has been lost for 3+ weeks and I don't feel like it is going to be found. :( This weekend I cleaned everything I own in my personal quest for the camera. On Thursday I cleaned out my desk and a couple other cluttered areas at school, it wasn't there. On Friday I cleaned out my purse and a few overnight bags I have used lately, not there. Saturday I cleaned out my car. I found 11 coats and jackets, 2 cell phone charges, my favorite water bottle, my ipod head phones, but no camera. Then I cleaned my room. Every nook and cranny. I came up empty handed. So I guess I am saying farewell to my good friend. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks so I'm gonna have to change my request. I wanted itunes gift cards but a new camera has just topped the list. Dang. I am going to offer a $2.00 reward to anyone who might find it. (Kim, maybe in you room or car? I don't know.) That's big bucks team, make it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Two dollars?! I will be there in two hours! I will look everywhere you've looked and then some...I want that two bucks! :)
People always make fun of me when they see how many pairs of shoes I have in my car. When I say people, I mean Jason. I think I'm just preparing for when I might have to walk a lot someday.
Isn't this like the 2nd camera you have lost lately...
One of your first graders probably has it in their desk. You really never can trust those little nose pickers. I'm sure you are doing a lot better than you think this year. Maybe first grade is the reason I don't really want to go back to teaching. I had a dream (or nightmare) last night that I was going to teach at Valley View again. I'm so glad it wasn't real! You're so close to the end of the year-yay for summer break!
Post a Comment