- Wednesday my best buds surprised me and took me out to dessert at Iceberg! Brittney made me very delicious brownies and I got a brownie shake too. It was pure heaven! (Brittney I need the recipe for those brownies because I can't get them out of my head.)
- Thursday Kim and I went to the playoff Jazz game against the Houston Rockets. We are officially "Jazzies".
Sadly the Jazz lost but it was actually really fun! I loved seeing all the crazies that came out for the festivities. They had a live band beforehand, clowns, balloon animals, free t-shirts, and more. Probably my favorite part of the evening was Kim's desire to get pictures with every random or eccentric person that she saw. She even tried to make friends with Sean (her seat neighbor) but he wasn't having it. Our impressive dance moves got us on the jumbo tron which felt like a birthday miracle! :) Check out Kim's blog for some sweet pictures! - Friday my first graders celebrated ALL day long! I forgot how exciting birthdays are when you are 6 years old. My class was at a new level of excited! It was intense. By lunch time at 11:45 they had 2 doughnuts, a cupcake, a frosting covered sugar cookie, orange juice, a Capri sun, and a Reese's peanut butter cup. Seriously disgusting.
They gave me presents, we played games, read my favorite books, and I got unlimited compliments. They were so sweet and more excited than I could ever pretend to be. - Friday night Kim and I headed off to Vegas to celebrate! We got to spend time chillin' with Kim's brother and sister-in-law, Nate and Chelsea, and Kim's adorable nephews, Sawyer and Wyatt. They partied with me all weekend long! They got a strawberry cheesecake to celebrate and catered to my every request! More about Vegas in a later post but thanks Crane's for making my birthday fun!
- Saturday was my actual birthday and we went to see Mama Mia at Mandalay Bay.
We went to the 10 o'clock show and Kim and I both are old folks because it was virtually impossible for us to stay awake. It took Kim a Diet Coke, a package of Starburst, and a bag of sunflower seeds to stay awake. For me it was Diet Mountain Dew and Mambas. I enjoyed the show for the most part and just found it fun to be at the show in Vegas. Doing something different than the norm is always exciting! - To finish off my week long birthday celebration I went to dinner tonight (Wednesday) with my Mom and Dad at Brick Oven. It's always a party when your hanging out with Toni and Slim!



Don't those brownies look delicious? Mmmmmm.

Sawyer was a good helper when it was time to blow out the candles! Everythings more fun when you have a two year old around!So as you can tell I was spoiled rotten for the celebration of my birth! I was able to PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!
1 comment:
I am also happy that you got to party all weekend.. because I got to party with you. Thanks for having a birthday, and thanks for being cool.
Post a Comment