Sunday, April 13, 2008

This Rocked My Socks!

I have been procrastinating watching Idol Gives Back because it is 2 and a half ours long. This morning after I woke up I had about 30 minutes and decided to give it a try. I start watching and presented with a very pleasant surprise! Two of my favorite things- American Idol and So You Think You Can Dance! I was so happy and excited to see all my old favorites from SYTYCD on Idol Gives Back this week! I forgot how much I love Benji, Donyelle, Travis, Danny, Lauren, and the rest of the crew! It is so entertaining to watch them all dance. I thought the 3 boys' contemporary solo was fantastic and the break dancing at the end was great as well. I even kind of liked it when Seacrest danced. It was just awkward enough to be cute. Lacey was as skanky as ever... shocker. I am sad Sabra and Neil weren't in it. At least I didn't spot them. Did you? Anyways, if you didn't see it watch now! I have watched it like 10 times! Watching this almost made the next two hours bearable (I said almost).

4 comments:

Jackie Sullivan said...

I'm so gald that you have only a few loves in your life!

Kim said...

Thank you for posting this. This makes me happy.

Lacey Freeman said...

I thought the opening was way awesome too and I agree it ALMOST made the rest bearable...

Ashlee said...

I saw my first preview of sytycd this week and I almost passed out I was so excited! I am addicted to that show. I'm glad you like it too!