Monday, March 31, 2008

Guitar Hero for Life

I finally made it happen!! 596 note streak, 100% of the notes hit, 5 gold stars! I'm really proud of myself! It was on medium so I have moved on to hard now. I'm not very good at it but I am already getting better.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Way to go my little Guitar Hero Champ. I'm proud of you.

taylor and laney said...

wow. i'm impressed. i can hardly get 5 notes in a row.

taylor and laney said...

p.s. does kim have a blog?

Page said...

Lindsi. Are you going to the Jazz game tomorrow night with A+? I sure hope so, because we are stoked. Also, I have an emergency. My cell phone is Lost with a capital L. And I'm supposed to arrange with your mother to pick up the tickets. Will you tell her we'd like to pick up the tickets on the way to the game, so she could leave them by your door or in your mailbox or something???? If you can be so kind as to do this, you could email me or tell me on my blog or something that it's all set. If that's too much trouble, I guess you could just give me your mom's phone number as well. THANKS!

Lacey Freeman said...

Ha. You crack me up. We have been playing rockband and I must say I am getting better on easy (on the guitar) drums are out of the question for me and I am a master singer. Ever since we played the American Idol game in Utah around Carly's wedding I have been waiting for something of the such to come out for x-box 360...and it FINALLY has! American Idol Encore...I KNOW I will be hooked once I get it! CANNOT WAIT!

Emily said...

On Medium? No way. You're awesome! Or is this an April Fool's joke published early?

Anonymous said...

2, cialis levitra viagra,