I lost my cellular device. Well actually I left it at Kim's house in Bountiful. I have received word that some of you (Carly and Mike) are sending me nasty and hateful text messages because you think you're being ignored. Never ever would I ignore you or Saturday Night CALM. I do not have possession of my phone and therefore have nobodies contact information. The plan is to receive my phone tomorrow evening. If you have been desperately trying to get ahold of me (Mike and Carly) I will contact you shortly. So just CALM (ha) down!
Also, Kim informed me that I went all weekend and was only contacted once and it was by the previously mentioned party. Not one other call. What a sad life I lead. Oh well, at least I have Reality TV. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go genius! haha just kidding but yes I do know who Anna York is...and I do think she is quite the awesome girl. I am going share my excitement with her of this discovery on Sunday..haha. And yeah well I am glad you "enjoyed" talking with my mom about school...I was like oh good laws she is never going to be able to leave now (meaning you because my mom would keep asking you questions..haha)
Yeah, I got your comment and find it VERY weird that your phone was in Kim's bed in Bountiful. But, at the same time, not all surprised. Keep that list up of things to tell me about AND I LOVE this "Why don't you kiss her?" song.
I finally read this. I am sorry for the hate messages. We thought you were walking out on us. We thought we lost you. We had to try everything possible. We were going to just come over on Saturday, but if you weren't there it would have made the rejection final and we couldn't bring ourselves to go through that. Why don't you call us already. you have had your phone for two days. I actually just texted you right before I wrote this. We miss you and CALM? Mike was trying to come up with some hate acronyms last Saturday night. I think his feelings are truly hurt...
Post a Comment