A- Attached or single: As single as they come :)
B- Best Friend: I have a ton of super solid girl friends however there are two that I would say are my best. Hannah Porter Andersen is my longest standing best friend and Kim Crane probably knows and understands me the very best right now. I think they we match so well because they are both as weird as I am! I love and rely on them both!.JPG)
C-Cake or Pie: Both are sick.. I love Brownies.
D- Day of Choice: Saturdays. I don't have to go to work, I have absolutely no obligations (generally), I get to sleep in as late as I choose, and usually there is Saturday Night CALM. CALM stands for Carly, Avery, Lindsi, and Mike. We get together and play wii, eat food, and chill. It's fabulous. Saturdays are a very good day for me.
E- Essential Item: Diet Mountain Dew. I wouldn't survive without it.
F- Favorite Color: ORANGE! Saying it's my favorite color doesn't do it justice, orange is more like a lifestyle for me.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Both. Gummy Bears are a good quick sugar need fix but worms are always fun too.
H- Hometown: Lindon, Utah but I kind of claim Orem or O-town as mine too.
H- Hometown: Lindon, Utah but I kind of claim Orem or O-town as mine too.
I- Indulgence(s): Diet Mountain Dew, Blogging, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, itunes, and books.
J- January or July: July. I hate the cold and the winter. I love the sun and the summer. The best adventures happen in July.
K-Kids: I have 28 rugrats I call my own however I get to send them home to their parent every day at 3:05. I don't really say this enough but even though they keep me on my toes I actually love and enjoy the 28 kids that rule my life. :) They have moments that remind me how blessed I am to get to spend my weekdays in their presence.

L-Life is incomplete without: Laughing, family, friends, music, and the color orange.
M- Marriage Date: 10/10/10. Wouldn't that be AMAZING! This is my goal I'm going to work towards. That gives me about 2 and a half years, I feel like that is feasible.
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister, 1 sister-in-law
O-Oranges or Apples: Green apples
P-Phobias or Fears: I have a feet phobia; I really hate and dislike them. I'm also afraid that my house is going to burn down or there will be a gas leak in my house and I won't know because I can't smell.
Q-Quote(s): "Be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter. " -Dr. Seuss
R- Reason To Smile: My nephew Scooter.
T-Tag: Hannah, Salem, Jackie Sullivan, Carly, and Katie Sullivan
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I have a patch on both my shins that is about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide where I don't grow any hair at all, ever. It is kind of weird. I also don't sweat very much or very often. I can run, workout, be very physically active and not break a sweat at all. It's pretty nice.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I don't know how to answer that. I never have like any form of meat at all until the past 6 months in which I started eating chicken. I still don't eat it that often but I don't dislike it like I used to.
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting others by cutting them off when they are speaking and also just by the volume of my voice. It's not polite at all.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I guess x-rays because I've never had an ultrasound and I have had plenty of x-rays and MRI's.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Guacamole, chips, and salsa.
Z-Zodiac: Taurus-the bull
6 comments:
Lindsi, this is Mindy, your friend. I almost called you last week to talk about the end of RW/RR challenge because it was such a surprise ending. I felt really bad for them, but I guess I'm glad with who won. Are you going to Emily and Jason's reception this weekend? Hopefully I'll see you soon... (:
I would like to see a picture of you on your blog. seeing as how I haven't seen you in a while. is the leg all healed up? maybe we should all get together for a sunday evening shindig sometime soon.
Miss Sullivan!?! I'm so glad you found our blog and that you are a bloggy blogerson yourself! I have missed you and now I'm so glad I can see what you are up to. I think about you all the time. I am glad you are surviving 1st graders!
I just have to see that I was so taken aback with surprise and joy when I heard David Archuleta's version of "Imagine" start playing on your blog. I was watching when he sang it and it was so beautiful that I CRIED! (And I never ever cry because of popular music!)
I just have to SAY, not SEE. Oops.
I just have been wanting to say that I love that picture of me blowing away. I'm awesome! :) Also, I agree...it's been too long since we've seen you. I plan on coming down the first of May for Amber's reception, so we should get together. Also, we may do a little birthday party for Sam's birthday that weekend with my family...so you should come to that too. I know there's nothing that you'd rather do than come to a 3 year old's birthday party. :) Anyway, we'll chat.
Post a Comment