Some of you stopped having slumber parties when you hit middle school or high school. Not Kim and I. We are 23
ish year
olds that enjoy a good slumber. In fact, Kim slumbers at my home at least once a week but sometimes more. It is great for me because I get to
chillax at home and spend time with a great bud of mine. (Kendall, notice that I didn't say best. I'm being more
sensitive to your feelings.) Good things have come because of these frequent slumbers. I get to spend more time with Kim during the week. I have a guitar hero/
Mario party buddy. I can make her watch American Idol with me. She has bonded even more with Toni and Don. She usually falls asleep really quick and then she entertains me by saying hilarious things in her sleep. Really the whole situation is win-win for me. Tonight we staged a fake picture of her sleeping so that I could post it. However, about 5 minutes later she really fell asleep and so then I took that picture as well. Can you guess which picture is staged and which one is her really asleep?
Picture 1:

Picture 2:
5 comments:
I sure love slumbers at the Sullivan's. It is always entertaining, and as you can see I am usually the life of the party. I will and do recommend having a slumber there anytime.
My guess: Picture 1 is really asleep; Picture 2 is faking.
My guess is picture 2 is the real asleep picture because she is facing your stinky shoes, and you would have to be asleep to do that. Am I right?
I need socks today.
Hey! I just found your blog randomly through a long string of blog-stalking :-).
I hope you're doing well! Tell Kim hi for me!
Emily, I've considered burnng those shoes because I'm told they stink so bad but they're my favorties. What's a girl to do. For your info #2 is the fake. She is smirking.
Post a Comment