I have missed...
- Having somebody to play phone tag with.
- Lunch dates/dinner dates with Kim.
- Kim and Lindsi days of fun!
- Fabulous messages, songs, and rantings on my voicemail.
- Someone to watch So You Think You Can Dance, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Prison Break, The Office and more with.
- A funny picture taking partner.

- Being sarcastic together.
- A friend that can and will put up with me 98% of the time (100% of the time is impossible.) It doesn't matter if I'm grumpy, mad, happy, silly, or whatever.
- Someone to listen to me talk about each of my 28 students individually, in detail.
- Talking on the phone for 1, 2, or even 3 hours.
- Crying together.
- Discussing every aspect of Meridith and Derek's relationship (Grey's Anatomy) and how it applies to our own personal lives. :) Sad, I know.
- Laughing with her.
- Not being able to drive to Provo any time I want and see her.
- Thursday night, after Jenny, girls nights.
- Sleep over parties. Did you know children call them Spend the Nights now? Weird.
- Laughing at her. :)
- You know when something totally random and hilarious happens and you have to call someone right then so that you don't forget? I have forgotten all those moments this month, my someone has been gone.
- Talking boy drama, life drama, or others peoples drama.
- Having somebody agree with me. Even though I am probably wrong and being stubborn.
- Not needing to write e-mails (she made me promise to write her). I have never been an e-mailing fan. That is why my blogging obsession is intriging.
- Her not being here to laugh really hard at me when I dropped my phone in the toilet. She would have appreciated it.
- Calling and actually having her answer.
- Brian Henderson. They are a package deal. It's a pretty good package.
- Having someone who reads all of my blog posts and comments on them all. She appreciates my blog.
- Someone being as obsessed with me as I am with them!

10 comments:
Ahh That was tender. Thanks Linds! I'm glad to be back for so many of the same reasons. I missed you! I think this is your best blog post yet!
Hooray for Kim!! I'm glad to have her back. Does that mean you're going to come to Provo to visit?! I consider you two a package deal, and it's a great package. And please, don't ever say Brian and package in the same sentence ever again.
I'm sorry, that was inappropriate, and I apologize.
I have always called them spend the nights. The kids are finally catching up to the times. Mike makes fun of me whenever I say it and I think that is weird. It is normal to say spend the nights.
She's back! That was a long time! Woohoo Kim! We should all get together! Story time!
Emily, when I read the package comment I honestly sprayed Diet Mountain Dew all over my computer. A perfect comment! I would also love a sugar cookie. I'll come see you soon for one. :)
Lindsi that was a good post...I have missed miss kimba too! And I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the chance to see you multiple times the past few days. You make me smile!!
I just want to say that I have read all of your posts, and commented on almost all of them. But I know I am nowhere near as cool as Kim...:)
Linds, when are you coming here!? I still have some cookies left. And they have your name on them! Well, not literally, so don't be disappointed. And I'm so glad that my blog could service you and cheer up your day. Seriously, come soon! I miss you!
hey lindsi. i love reading your blog so much that i tagged you. i won't feel bad though if you don't actually do it! see my blog if you want the rules.
Linds I'm really curious about what comment was deleted on this post. Please shed some light on the situation. Did someone say they didn't like me is response to why you did like me?
Post a Comment