- List 6 facts/habits about yourself on your blog.
- At the end of your post, tag 6 friends
- Visit your 6 friends blogs and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged - let them know they can read your blog for the rules.
- I don't really like stuff like this and chain e-mails however I find it IMPOSSIBLE to ignore them. It just eats at me until I break down and do it. Once I even deleted a chain e-mail and it bugged me so bad I asked the person to send it to me again. Sad.
- So obviously from the above fact I have some obsessive compulsive tendencies. An example is before I leave work every day I do the same 5 things in the same order and they have to be the last things that I do. Write morning message, write the date for tomorrow, close my plan book and put it in the middle of my kidney table, put homework stickers on the chart, drink the rest of my Mountain Dew. When I finish those things I leave.
- I have been into some uncommon music lately. It is a mix of alternative/soft rock/christian stuff. It's pretty random. Some examples are Joshua Radin (fantastic), Corrine Bailey Rae, Colin Hay, Lori McKenna, Annie Lennox, etc. Check them out.
- I never set my alarm clocks (I set 3) for a normal time incrament like 6:15 or 6:30. It has to be off a little. My cell phone alarm is set for 6:23, my black alarm is set for 6:11, and my orange alarm is set for 6:34.
- I love Diet Mountain Dew. I drink at least one a day but usually two. The funniest part of that is we all know I really can't tell a difference between Mountain Dew and other beverages. It's all in my head.
- My new favorite show that I learned about this fall season is Private Practice. This summer I became a Grey's Anatomy fan but I have now moved on. I'm all about Private Practice. You can watch all the past episodes on line. Maybe you should give it a try.
Now I tag Kim, Salem, Emily, Laney, Page, and Jen. Ha!!
3 comments:
Lindsi... I very much enjoyed reading your post from being "tagged," but I'm hesitant to do one myself. I'm very new to the blogging world, and this may be just too much for me. I will seriously consider doing it though, just for you. By the way, I do the same thing with my alarm clock!! 6:36 is a good one.
Lindsi I miss you!!!!!!!!!
Ah yes, I have been tagged. I will do it, it might take me a while to think of six things about myself that are interesting. I'll give it a try!
Post a Comment