Scooter does tricks now. We have him trained, kind of like a dog.
Trick #1: Sit in a box and look cute.

Trick #2: TOUCHDOWN!!
We yell touchdown, he throws his arms in the air and then claps! It is so cool! He does it when he is proud of himself too.

Trick #3: Earmuffs
When someone in my family is about to curse (which is EXTREMELY rare) we all say earmuffs. Scooter then covers his own ears. I feel like it is very important for an 11 month old to be able to sensor his family.

Those are his best tricks for now. I will keep you updated. Oh and in case you were wondering... yes he is still bald.
4 comments:
I love Scooter and miss him. I can't decide who I miss more... Lindsi or scooter.. I guess Lindi.
Who's Lindi? She sounds cool. I have never met Scooter but now I want to.I love bald babies.
Lindsi, your blog is funny! Page showed it to me. Scooter's a cute little guy. He's Kate's age, right? Hopefully see you soon (at Page's baby shower).
Jen
thurber55.blogspot.com (but mine isn't that funny...)
Lindsi, is scooter your little boy? Or is he the first foster kid my parents took in when I was a kid? Obviously neither of those are right....You should really be more descript in your blog. I have no idea who Scooter is. He's cute though!
Post a Comment