Friday, October 26, 2007
I finally found it!
You may not have noticed but I have been on the world's largest search for the perfect blog template. I didn't know it was going to be such a huge challenge but it was quite the task. I have had to change my template many times because I am just not content. There were three important requirements for this blog template for it to be perfect for me. 1. It had to be orange. 2. It had to be really cool like me. 3. It also had to be really cute like me. Orange, cool, and cute. Well, all of those three things were really difficult to come by (which shows how rare and unique I am) and the search has been intense. However, I believe I have finally found it! The perfect Lindsi template. Orange, check. Cool, check. Cute, not as cute as me but that is actually impossible so we'll count it, check. The search for the perfect template is over and now I can move on with my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did it!!! I totally understand the process of finding the perfect template!!! I wish I could make one myself. I'm proud of you for all your hard work...your blog is perfect for you. Great job.
Love it. I have commented on every new post today. I'm a loser.
Post a Comment