Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Pick It Up
I've been told I need to pick up the blogging pace. Well, there are at least 3 reasons why I take a while between blogs. 1. I'm too whitty and funny and I don't want to blow all my friends blogs out of the water, so I'm taking it easy. ;) 2. I am just one busy gal. I've got 27 little 6 year old hellians that I'm chasing around all day. I get tired. 3. I'm not all that interesting. I understand that number 3 contradicts number 1. I really have no argument, just know that both 1 and 3 are true. So I apologize for the delays. I have set some goals and created a calendar and timeline for my blogging self and will stick to this strictly because I am so dang good at making calendars and sticking to a schedule. I'm about to pick up the pace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad you're going to pick up the pace! Your's is always one of my favorite blogs to read, and I
know I'll easily be able to forgive the slackerness because your posts are always so entertaining!
Post a Comment