This is a video of my nephew Collin Ryan "Scooter" Sullivan playing the piano. I watched it today and realized there are some funny things about it.
- I filmed it sideways. Why? I have no idea. I'm weird like that. I probably thought I was filming the correct way. Sad day.
- My nephew is freakin' adorable and a fairly decent piano player for a one year old.
- The commentary from my father and myself in the background. That is a typical conversation for my father and I. I didn't realize how pointless our conversations can be until I listened to it replayed.
I've always wanted to try posting a video clip. It was either this or one I would tape of myself in my room dressed up in goofy clothing singing and rapping my latest song creation (My song writing ability really is a gift). Cool video tapable things don't really happen to me that often. Humor me.
1 comment:
Oh cute little Scooter, who I have never met, but he is still so cute. So sorry that Jas and I missed your friends party, we didn't get back from our weekend in Vegas until 11:30. Can you have another party, this time with Kareoke Revolution? I have been aching to sing Total Eclipse of the Heart.
Post a Comment