Sunday, November 25, 2007
John Krasinski
I know many of you will agree that the television show "The Office" is the greatest thing to happen to primetime t.v. There are no words that can adequately describe my passion for this show. While I was in San Fransisco last weekend I looked out the window of our car and saw this advertisement on a huge bus. It honestly was the greatest sight I had seen in a long time. Jim is my eye candy of the show. I'm sure he probably is yours too. (Ryan, it's okay to admit it.) I didn't know that a man could take a sweater as feminine as this one and make it look sexy. He proved me wrong. I just wanted to share because it made my day brighter. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Jim. I secretly want Jason's name to be Jim.
Just kidding.
So I want to see you again. I have some news. And I'm so glad you loved my telegrams. I think you're the coolest.
you know, from watching the office, you would never think that jim is all that attractive, but now that I see him at the gap regularly, i've realized he is incredibly good looking. wow. p.s. don't tell taylor i said that, he is still trying to get over my crush on zac efron.
I like that picture. Sometimes during the day I come to your blog just to look at that picture! What a great man.
Don't tell taylor you said that? You just did! Maybe you shouldn't type your feelings and then put a link to them. Just a thought love. But, I will have you know, that I think that I can make that sweater look even sexier!!!
-Taylor
Post a Comment