Sunday, October 5, 2008

You're So Vain...

I was looking for an old picture on my computer. As I went through pictures from the past 5+ years, I started to notice a theme. Which one is your favorite?












8 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

Oh my heck! Jackie looks so funny in that picture! You are crazy Lindsi, I do miss you. Yes, I do. I've been checking for your updates for quite some time now. Good thing you didn't dissappoint during good ol' conference.

Jessica said...

That's so hot Lindsi. ;) I think the last one is my favorite.

Mindy said...

I hate johnny bananas, and even though sometimes he says funny things I hate kenny too. As for linking to my blog, my answer is YES.

Katie Sue said...

THUS why your Uganda flahdy card had a silly picture on it . . . no normal smiling ones! Who are you? :)

ABCD said...

hahahahha lindsi you are freakin hilarious! i guess i already knew that, but these pictures are fantastic.

Hannah said...

Love the pics. I tagged you. See my blog.

leslie miles stobbe said...

You never smile. I love that.

TORIRUTH said...

weirdo.