Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lexie Courageous

From this day forward my name is Lexie Courageous. I will not be answering to any other name so don't even try it. My students will now call me Miss Courageous, all my friends can just call me Lex C.

Ridiculous you say.
Absurd.
Bizarre.

Well Beyonce... excuse me, "Sasha Fierce" can do it. So why can't I?

To find out what the heck I am talking about click here.

Now that I have officially announced my name change I already feel more sensual, aggressive, and glamorous. It's amazing.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hmmm...that IS weird for someone to come up with their own nickname. It's almost like if someone (Jonas) decided to spread their own new idea for a nickname (Jonas) all around high school until everyone (Jonas) was using it. And it continued to be a nickname (Jonas) until either all of those people part ways or that person stopped reminding all the other people (Jonas) of the nickname. Weird. Weird thing to do. :)

Emily said...

You're too hip for me. I'll call you "boo."