- Visit important family and friends. If you haven't been visited yet, you know where you stand. Haha sucka!
- Organize my financial affairs and realign my personal budget. I'm obviously poor now from all my Africa shenanigans.
- Get back to work at school by setting up my classroom and preparing for the new school year.
- Take my car to get it's oil changed and tires rotated, apply it's annual summer wax job, and pamper it they way it deserves.
- Blog about Africa so that I have those personal memories for the future and my posterity. *Insert sigh here*
- Catch up on the whole entire season of So You Think You Can Dance before the next episode was to air. That gave me six days to watch 12 1-2 hour episodes, at least I had tivo.
Now when you look at this list it seems as though I listed them in level of importance in which they should have been completed. This my friend is so not the case. My priorities are definitely a little skewed. Can I use that word there? Whatev. I did visit most of the loved ones I had been longing to see and I did take care of my car in a semi timely manner. However, the rest of my days were spent in my quest to catch up on SYTYCD. Isn't it awesome that I use the trendy abbreviation?! I think so. I have put countless hours and dedication into reaching this goal and I am proud to say that I was able to reach the goal by the intended date. Thank you, I know what an accomplishment it is. I did procrastinate going to the school almost every day until I had watched at least one episode, I wrote blog entries after I had mostly finished catching up, and well the budget still isn't made. Shocker.
Anyone who really knows me or frequents my blog, is not at all surprised to hear about my slightly distorted priorities. They know how much I love Reality T.V. It's sad but true. Now that I have confessed my lack of ability to appropriately prioritize my time I can move on in future posts and talk about my feelings for these season of SYTYCD. Look forward to that.
5 comments:
Now that you're up on your SYTYCD, I can tell you my opinions...I was SO bummed when Gev left. I was really rooting for him! Now, I'm a fan of Twitch. And I think Katee does really great too. Do we know that Chelsie Hightower? She's from Orem and it made me wonder if she was a sister to the Hightower boys we know...Ryan and whatever the other one's name is? I'm glad you're home! I've loved seeing all your Africa blogs. It makes me jealous. When are you going to visit me? J/K Logan's way too far away. We'll be in Bountiful this Saturday though...maybe we could get together there??
I'm glad you have your priorites in order. I just didn't get into SYTYCD this year like I should have. What a sad summer. I'm glad you are home though.
Hahah reality tv is awesome. I love watching the reality tv shows on E! They are brilliant! Ok not really, but they are certainly entertaining.
Oops I wanted to add that if you want to catch something you couldn't Tivo, or watch a show you haven't seen in forever check out these links:
www.surfthechannel.com
www.tv-links.cc
oh girl.permission granted. you link it up. if i had been smart i would have linked a link to your bloggy. i love you.
Post a Comment