I personally feel this season has had the best choreographed and memorable dances of any season so far. In the previous seasons I have watched, (2 & 3) there is a dance or two that I still remember vividly and even occasionally re watch on youtube. Some of my favorite are: The Park Bench with Heidi and Travis from Season 2, Hairspray Broadway routine with Donyelle and Benji from Season 2, The Negotiation with Neil and Sabra during Season 3. However, at this point there are 4 or more dances that stick out significantly to me from the choreography alone. I am always in love with the work of Mia Michael's but Mandy Moore has slowly gained great respect from me, the naive dance lover. The new faces of Napoleon and Tabitha have been fun and refreshing and Tyce DiOrio always pulls out some awesome stuff. So choreographers you are doing your job well. Thanks. I love that they threw in a few new styles like Bollywood, Country Two Step, and Pas De Deux. Also, the music I have been introduced to (see my playlist) through this season is fabulous and I always get excited about new great music.
However, when it comes to the dancers I have been slightly disappointed. My favorites and who I think were some of the best dancers have been booted early. I of course was shocked, upset, and saddened when Will left. What happened there? Also, I was a big Gev fan because his solos were AMAZING! Kherington was another disappointing loss to me. I thought for sure she should have gone further in the competition. It's sad to me the way it worked out for those three.
So now there are four left, Katee, Courtney, Joshua, and Twitch. I'm not that into Joshua or Courtney. I don't feel like either of them should win just because I'm impartial and don't feel like there is anything that exciting about them. I personally believe Katee is the best technical dancer left and she is good at every style she had done. However, I LOVE TWITCH!
I don't think he is the absolute best dancer of the four but I think he is the absolute best entertainer of the four. I could watch him dance all day long! He is so entertaining to watch dance and he is amazing at his style. He is also just dang attractive. His abs, hello.I don't really have any idea what will be happening this week or who will win. I am hoping for a crazy rad dance from Joshua and Twitch. They could do some entertaining choreography with those two. Could we be lucky enough get a hip hop with them? Probably not. I also think the group one should be exciting, I'm thinking lifts and tricks like crazy. Twitch and Joshua are strong and Courtney and Katee are small and flexible. I have high hopes for that number. My prediction for the winner is Katee or Joshua. I'm personally going to cheer and vote for Twitch to win... what are your predictions and who is your favorite?
8 comments:
The choreographers are definitely doing an awesome job!! I love Tabitha and Napolean!
I almost called you randomly the other day. (Get it... RANDOM.) But then I realized I didn't have your phone number in my new phone. Then, I texted Jen and Britt, and they gave it to me. So, when the urge hits, I will randomly call you again. I don't usually just call someone to chat. But I would like to chat with you. Doesn't that make you feel good?
i vote for katie.
I vote for Katie. But I loved Mark!
I just wanted to say that I think the show this year.. dancers and choreographers... have been exceptional. SO amazing. I have also LOVED the guest performers on results night. They go Alvin Ailey for peets sake! I wanted Joshua to win and I was so happy that he did!
I really liked Katee...thought she was way talented. Twitch was my all time favorite because, like you said, he could definitely entertain and is pretty dang hot! I was kind of disappointed Joshua won over Twitch but oh well. As for all the choreographers and dances this season-amazing! I agree with you, there were SO many dances this season that really stood out!
I love blog hopping because then I find so many of my favorite people that I have lots touch with! What's up! Remember all the good times we had watching SYTYCD (love the acronym). Remember how you and Kim went and watched it 2 seasons ago? Too fun.
Anyway, how are you? Still teaching? Ready for school to start? I'm not. Oh well - what can you do?
Confession time. I've been blog stalking you. Not in a creepy way, more like a lindsi-is-hilarious-and-you-can-never-get-enough-of-her kinda way. To save me a few seconds of effort, I added your link to my blog. Hope that's cool w/ you! 'Cause now it would be too much effort to take it off. ;)
Post a Comment