Friday, August 1, 2008

A Weiner Man

This is a video of a the Crane's School Choir. They are an amazing choir and a fabulous group of children. They brought many of us to tears numerous times. Katie was able to work a lot with this choir and also teach drama lessons to these students. I know she really loved this project!


This video is of the choir singing my favorite African song. The words are, "Jesus is a winner man." If you hear something else when you listen, you are a horrible twisted person. :)

This is another clip of Crane's Choir that shows how talented they really are. I get goosebumps watching this.

3 comments:

Carly A said...

When I read Crane's school choir I thought it meant Kim Crane and her family... I am so cool.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. I love watching African children's choirs! I get goosebumps every time. Just such an amazing natural talent they all have. These are amazing videos.

3+Love~aki=Us said...

What great videos you have here! That's totally awesome! It reminds me of my trip to Tonga when all the kids sang us a song about brushing their teeth! That's totally cool you were able to go to AFRICA! What an adventure! OH - p.s., tell your parents that they looked pretty sharp in the UVU magazine :)