Friday, August 15, 2008

My Number One

Are they serious with this stuff!?! I loved it! I am such I big fan of this one that I didn't mind the weird smooshed face kiss thing. Freaking awesome!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Insane! But, really good!

Katie Sue said...

So remember the time we had the ridiculous fight over you reading Cooper's blog? That was ridiculous. And my fault. And I'm sorry. And I care in no way, shape or form if you read his blog. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm a psycho.

Katie Sue said...

In fact really please do read it or I will feel like the worst individual ever.

Jamie said...

Now, I know how to find you!!!! I am totally glad you left a comment on my blog! When we see your car over at the school, the girls get so excited that we get to see you soon. Of course we will come visit you, but you better know I am counting on you to watch out for Lexi and Rylee.

Love, Jamie

Lacey Freeman said...

LOVEEEEEEDDD ITT!

leslie miles stobbe said...

it didnt help that i just watched your africa video of you with the little kids while your onerepublic song played. i think that i almost started bawling. :(