So life is changing for Lindsi Marie Sullivan and I thought I would share with you all what's up. For those who don't know, in 4 days (WHAT?!!) I am going to Uganda, Africa!!!! I leave on June 10th and will be coming back here on July 23rd. It's a little more than 6 weeks! I seriously cannot wait! I am going with an organization called HELP International. The whole purpose of the trip and the organization is to help with developing third world countries like Africa. I feel very strongly about this cause and am becoming a developement nut. I just really believe in what people are trying to do and the difference that can be made throught the hands of a person. My little brother and sister, DJ and Katie, will be going as well. I feel kind of bad for my mom because she is sending three of her children out of the country! She's tough though. One of my best buds Jackie is already there because she is the country director. Her blog is super fun to read and kind of gives a glimpse as to what life is like there. Click here to check out her blog. I have borrowed (stolen) a few pictures from fellow HELP volunteers in Africa to help you all get excited for what is in store for my blog. Be prepared and keep your eyes posted for some good African fun to follow!




4 comments:
I like how you said you like to help countries like Africa. Do 2nd graders learn about what continents are? Or is that later?
That is so neat! Have a great trip!!
Do you remember me?!!! We only met once, at your last training before you left.. my name is Mallory. I'll be in Uganda in 28 days. i can't believe it. I want updates.... how are our little African friends - how is Africa. I'm going out of my mind! Oh yea, and you got me hooked on both Needtobreathe and Mika (especially Big Girl (You are beautiful) I really needed that. Good job.
Post a Comment