Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy 21st DJ!

This sparkling child is 21 today! What better way to celebrate than African style! I sure do love my fantastic brother and am happy to tell you that so do the people of Lugazi! Of course, who wouldn't!

This picture was taken on one of the crazy hikes we went on to the waterfalls. We are sweaty.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so excited for you that your there! I can't wait to see all the pictures! And Happy Birthday to DJ too! Vegas will have to wait until after Africa!

Unknown said...

Hi Jonas...my name is Slim. I have my predictive text turned off now, so I can send real messages. Thanks for the Father's Day greetings! Give DJ a birthday hug for me and a birthday wedgie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJ! Love you all!

Unknown said...

I am so happy that your luggage and you are all in the same country. (I hope that means Kelsi's made it too.) I'm also glad your knee is improving--take good care of it so it won't become a problem later. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DJ!!! I was remembering today that he entered the world "frank breach" and has been doing amazing things "sports-wise" ever since. Give him a HUGE HUG from me (I could really use a DJ hug about now!) The first report sounds like things are progressing and you're in for a wonderful experience--enjoy EVERY minute! How are DJ, Katie, and Kelsi doing? I'll send an email later, but i'm sending you all my love now. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!! I LOVE YOU! mom

Unknown said...

I am so happy that your luggage and you are all in the same country. (I hope that means Kelsi's made it too.) I'm also glad your knee is improving--take good care of it so it won't become a problem later. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DJ!!! I was remembering today that he entered the world "frank breach" and has been doing amazing things "sports-wise" ever since. Give him a HUGE HUG from me (I could really use a DJ hug about now!) The first report sounds like things are progressing and you're in for a wonderful experience--enjoy EVERY minute! How are DJ, Katie, and Kelsi doing? I'll send an email later, but i'm sending you all my love now. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!!! I LOVE YOU! mom

ABCD said...

im so glad you guys made it there safely!!! see ya soon :)