"Don't ever call yourself a loser. Consider the fact that you were once a sperm! You were once with a group of more than 5 million of you lined up at the starting line. At the end of a long, long tunnel there was one egg. There was a race, and you won! Don't ever call yourself a loser. The odds were 5 million to one against you, and you came through. You are a winner! You make the Olympics seem insignificant by comparison. You are here by divine appointment. You are here because God chose you to be a winner in the struggle for existence." Tony Campolo
Monday, May 19, 2008
Quotes
I love quotes of any kind. Spiritual, serious, funny, silly, happy, sad, inspirational, etc. I was looking through a book where I collect great quotes and found some old favorites. I decide to start sharing them here sometimes. We'll start with The Sperm quote. This is an all-time favorite and well... it's simply inspirational.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You really did. Yep. You really did.
I'm really really glad you shared this quote today. Today I woke up feeling slightly loserish, and this just reminded me how cool I am!
Only you would have a quote about sperm on your blog.
I love it! I'm totally a quote person, and I will definitely share this one with everyone I know. I may even add it to the few that I have framed and hung on my wall in honor and glory.
Post a Comment