I have recently gained an appreciation/obsession with MIKA! I had never really known about him or the greatness that he is! For those of you who don't know, he is a pop musician. My play list is going to be only MIKA for a while! Enjoy!
Side Note: I also like him because he looks crazy/stoned/creepy/funny and more. He's got some serious hair and skinny jeans. He seems like someone I would like to be friends with.
2 comments:
I love Mika, too!! Nothing can get me smiling and grooving faster than a little Mika tune. Unfortunately, I listened to him so much when I was barfy pregnant that I get nauseated when I hear him right now. I hope that doesn't last forever because that would be tragic.
The Russons love Mika too! I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him sooner.
I'll be honest, I felt a little strange typing my name as Russon. I'm still getting used to it. You know what I love? When we get mail addressed to "Jason Haycock." BBBOOOOOOM!!
Post a Comment