I have been growing my hair out for a couple of years now. After a while I decided I was going to grow my hair out until it was mermaid length. (If you don't know what mermaid length is just think about it for a minute.) So my hair has been driving me crazy for the past couple of months and all I have wanted to do is chop it off. However, I hadn't met my goal yet so I couldn't do it. The other day I was looking through some recent pictures and I found this one. I love this picture but focus on my hair for a second...

That's what I would call mermaid hair!!! I was really excited because this is proof I made it to mermaid hair length! So I scheduled an appointment that night with my fabulous hair dresser and sister-in-law Jackie and tonight I cut my hair off!

I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. I can't stop touching it and I feel like a whole lot of something is missing. When I put my school bag over my shoulder I went to pull my hair out from under the strap, to find no hair caught there. I put on my seat belt and tried to move the hair from out of the belt and also... no hair. It has been an interesting phenomenon for me. I feel like it will be good Summer hair and it makes me feel sassier. Peace out mermaid hair!
11 comments:
Wow! Looks cute. Way to be brave!
Lindsi its MCKELL CULLIMORE PROVOST what the heck girl I havent seen you in forever!!! me and my husband are having a baby in NOV. You look so cute what the heck are you up to these days? your hair is so cute!!! Keep in touch my page is chrismckellprovost.blogspot.com
good to see you!!!!
Linds I love the new short hair! I liked the mermaid hair too, but just think how much easier this is going to be to take care of, especially when you're in Africa!
So . . . I have a process. This is it: I go to my blog page and then I check all the blogs I check by clicking the link on my page to their page. Then when I'm done I simply do a little "back" button action and check the next blog on my list. Why does your page not allow me to go back? Your blog has some sort of nazi "stay on this page forever!" tool and it's weird to me. That's all. Amen.
I'm just trying to ruin your life Katie. It's really my only goal in life. How am I doing so far? Also, you so did not like MIKA in Jr. High so quit trying to make me feel bad. :)
Love it, Linds. You are always adorable. I just did the same thing...not too sure what I think about it, but I'm to the stage in life where there's plenty other things to worry about than stress over my new haircut. :) I'll be in Utah next week.....we NEEEEEEED to hang out...seriously. I'll call you.
Way cute. I'd say it makes you look older and more mature, except for the fact that you are sticking your tongue out in the picture. That kinda ruined the effect.
LindserS! I MISS you! Avery misses you and Michael misses you! We also miss your mermaid hair, but LOVE the short hair! Don't you feel so free with short hair? I am sure it is a good investment for you Africa stay.
Love it.
oh my hot hair
I like it!! P.S. I too will have a talk with my little bro about the whole man crush thing. But I guess if its going to happen there is no one I would rather it be on than your DJ.
Post a Comment