
Scooter loves the pool! He could stay in it all day!

Playing hoops! I can dunk it from the corner bench! It's straight baller.


They are still putting finishing touches on everything and they won't put the plastic floor on for a couple more weeks but it is a lot of fun. My favorite features aren't pictured but it has a waterfall and fluorescent changing lights. When it's dark outside it all provides a certain romantic ambiance (weird). HOORAY for the swimming pool!
"If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?" ~Steven Wright
5 comments:
"It's straight baller." That's all I needed to hear.
You are a baller, huh? That is weird. I'm glad you have a pool and I must admit it is a good time!
I like that you're going straight for gold. Why waste anything on bronze? Third place is for losers and you my friend, are not a loser.
Heck yes I know how you roll! I love it you are so awesome I have missed you! I want a swimming pool no fair!
Oh man, Michael, Avery and I are so bummed we aren't there to enjoy the salted pool and the Sullivan's company! We miss you guys! We miss CALM and Avery even misses crying when Slim holds her. Sad.
Maybe the romantic waterfall will help you fall in love with your husband...
Post a Comment