Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In This Moment

I am of course a fan. I love them both but I hope he is able to make it happen! I'm so predictable, it's almost obnoxious. :)

6 comments:

Carly A said...

Oh its so Archeleta this year. I kind of want Cook to win because he is so original, but let's be honest, Archeleta has the voice of an angel.

Miss K$ said...

I really dig your blog lindsi- I found myself wishing I could be more like you... The mermaid hair, the wittyness, the amazing teacher. Its just might not ever happen. boo!

Have a good summer sista!

Katie Sue said...

I'm terribly sorry for your loss--the loss of Archuleta winning, that is. (But I know you're okay with it in your heart of hearts!)

Jason said...

I like how Archuleta songs have taken over your playlist: in memorium.

Tasha said...

Jonas! I'm glad you found my blog, because I've been stalking yours for months. Actually, that sounds kind of creepy now that I think about it. But I miss your funny-ness, and through your blog I get a little bit of Jonas back in my Jonas-less life. So, you were in my dream last night (random), so I took it as a sign and decided to confess how much I love your blog. It sounds like things are going great for you, and you're still as crazy as ever. :)

Emily said...

Lindsi Marie,
I regret to inform you that the Russons will not be able to make it to your swingin' swim party this Friday. My sister's coming into town and her family's staying at our house so we can't go. Also, Jason doesn't like swimming when he's on his period. I'm sorry.
Best regards,
Emily

p.s. i just commented on kim's blog about jason's period and i thought the joke was too funny to not share with you. the end.