So I am not generally one who laughs out loud at funny things when I am all alone. I know some people laugh out loud at The Sunday Comics, TV commercials, books, newspapers, etc. I just don't happen to do that very often. I have recently subscribed to The Best of Youtube Podcasts. If you haven't checked it out you should.
http://thebestofyoutube.com/ or just subscribe to the free podcasts through itunes. You won't regret it. So the other day I was watching a few of the videos and I honestly was laughing out loud at two of them. I realize this proves that I get a kick out of watching other people make complete idiots out of themselves. I believe that would only be mean if I didn't daily make an idiot out of myself as well. :) I have posted them below. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
I watched this video more than ten times and it got funnier every time. My favorite part is at the end when he says, "It is very safe to operate. So continue to call for it." It kills me!
I really want to talk to this guy and find out if he actually thought he saw the horse or if he is just full of crap. I seriously can't stop laughing.
3 comments:
funny stuff...I still think you're funnier...and make me laugh harder. :)
These are hilarious! Ha ha I love that horse one...how weird!
These were hilarious. I can't believe he kept climbing on the ladder! Have you seen that commercial on TV with that shark that has bucked teeth? It's also on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycbc4fHY1v8
It makes me laugh every time.
Post a Comment